Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) compliance has established a system of inspection priorities at the federal and state program levels, and those inspections are conducted without advance notice. Learn how the process works so you can be prepared for an inspection.
This webinar will cover:
- how OSHA establishes its priorities for inspection based on imminent danger, fatal accidents and catastrophes, employee complaints, programmed inspections, and follow-ups;
- the inspection process from beginning to end;
- inspection citations, penalty types, credits applied, and abatements noted;
- the abatement process and how you can contest a citation;
- who gets inspected; and
- tracking status of open investigations.
Webinar presented by:
Tony Kuehn CSP, OHST, ALCM
Director/Consultant - Health and Safety Services
Integrated Loss Control, Inc.