North Risk Partners
- North Risk Partners is the sole owner of information collected at northriskpartners.com.
- We only collect information that you voluntarily share via this website, email, or other direct contact.
- We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- North Risk Partners has relationships with trusted affiliates (e.g., insurance carriers and risk management software companies). If you engage in our insurance and risk management services as a client or potential client, a North Risk Partners representative will use your data stored in these affiliate databases to serve you. When applicable the privacy policies of our affiliate partners apply.
- We will use your information to respond to you based on the reason you contacted us.
- We only share your information with authorized business partners as it relates to processes related to your request.
- We may contact you for company-related messaging; you have the ability to request to not receive these communications.
- We will not voluntarily share your information with a third party without prior authorization, except:
- With an affiliate or agent of North Risk Partners,
- With the written authorization,
- With a regulator or law enforcement agency or personnel,
- In emergency situations,
- To protect against misuse or unauthorized use of North Risk Partners services or its website (northriskpartners.com),
- To detect or prevent criminal activity or fraud, or
- In the event that we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by one or more third parties as a result of an acquisition, merger, sale, reorganization, consolidation or liquidation, in which case information may be one of the transferred assets.
- We take precautions to protect your information both online and offline.
- North Risk Partners has implemented physical, administrative, and technical safeguards and operational procedures to protect information we collect and/or maintain.
- Transactions over the internet involving information are encrypted.
- We restrict access to your information in our database to authorized users.
- You may opt out of communication with us at any time.
- You can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to:
- Find out what data we maintain about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- North Risk Partners has appointed a Privacy Officer and Security Officer who are responsible for the protection of information.
- North Risk Partners is committed to resolving any complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information. If you have any questions or complaints regarding this policy, please contact us via email@example.com.
- Some personal health information we collect may be protected health information ("PHI") within the meaning of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 ("HIPAA"). To the extent applicable, North Risk Partners agrees to comply with HIPAA and the rules issued pursuant to HIPAA.
- Information is collected by North Risk Partners. Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org