Thursday, March 12, 11 a.m. - 12 p.m. CT
This webinar will cover:
- an overview of the necessary documentation for a Department of Transportation (DOT) roadside inspection;
- guidance for drivers on how to explain activities that occurred on the ELD;
- what the required supporting documentation is for an in-house audit;
- which reports will be requested from the ELD system; and
- what to do if documents do not match.
Webinar presented by:
Director/Consultant Fleet Safety & Compliance Services
Integrated Loss Control, Inc.
Want to register for this webinar?
Contact your North Risk Partners advisor. Don’t have an advisor? No problem. We’ll help you find one.