Thursday, May 16, 11am - 12pm
Workplace conflict happens everywhere and ignoring it can be detrimental. While it is human tendency to avoid uncomfortable situations, that tactic won't work in the long term. By studying conflict resolution methods, employers become better able to face conflict head-on and more effective at helping their employees.
During this webinar, attendees will learn:
- common causes of workplace conflict;
- strategies to prevent or deescalate tough situations;
- how to use mediation tactics successfully across an organization;
- signs of online anti-social behavior;
- a model conflict resolution policy; and
- a model social media policy.
Employment & Labor Laws Attorney
Synergy Human Resources, Inc.
Want to register for this webinar?
Contact your North Risk Partners advisor. Don’t have an advisor? No problem. We’ll help you find one.