Measuring Safety Program Effectiveness with OSHA Recordkeeping and Industry Incident Rates
This webinar will cover:
- a review of OSHA’s general recording criteria;
- the completion of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) 300 Log and 300A Summary;
- the process of entering, updating, and posting information on the log;
- the calculation and examination of OSHA’s incident rates (i.e., lagging indicators), including Total Recordable Incident Rate (TRIR), Loss Workday (LWD) rate, Restricted or Transferred (DART) rate, and other formula applications;
- discussion of these lagging indicators for use in evaluating and improving safety and health programs; and
- recordkeeping reporting and electronic submission using OSHA’s Injury Tracking Application.
Webinar presented by:
Kurt Kumlin, CSP, ARM
Sr. Loss Control Consultant
Integrated Loss Control, Inc.