On May 30, 2023, Governor Walz signed a bill into law legalizing recreational marijuana use for adults over the age of 21 in Minnesota.
This webinar will cover:
- What is included in this new law
- How this law will impact employers
- Changes to the MN Drug Testing in the Workplace Act (DATWA)
- Marijuana’s addition to the definition of lawful consumable products under Minnesota’s Consumable Products Act (CPA)
- Recommendations on how employers can prepare for its August 1, 2023, effective date
NOTE: Information and consulting regarding additional state laws is available for North Risk Partners clients upon request.
Webinar presented by:
Wagner, Falconer & Judd