Thursday, August 18
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
This seminar will provide attendees with case studies, key takeaways, and practical tools that can be applied in the workplace on topics outlined below.
Topics to be covered include:
- Telecommuting policy do’s and don’ts
- How employers can balance and manage hybrid work environments
- The impact of COVID-19 on remote work
- Social media/internet policies at work and on personal time
- Tips for employers on handling employee online comments and posts
- Workplace harassment and bullying
- Sexual harassment and discrimination
- Harassment in a hybrid working environment
- Tools for employers to address harassment
- The intersection of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Workers’ Compensation
- Intermittent FMLA issues and solutions
Seminar presented by:
Synergy Human Resources
Employment & Labor Law Attorney
Sr. HR Generalist
Want to register for this seminar?
Contact your North Risk Partners advisor. Don’t have an advisor? No problem. We’ll help you find one.