Get Ready, Get Set, Report – Part 2
As is often the case, the devil is in the details. IRS Forms 1094 and 1095 are not an exception. This webinar will address common questions regarding completing the forms, including the meaning of the four boxes on Form 1094 – C:
- Qualified Offer Method
- Qualifying Offer Method Transition Relief
- Section 4980H Transition Relief Based on Number of Full-Time Employees
- 98% Offer Method
Other issues to be addressed include how to report for COBRA persons and those on retiree coverage, how to report for new hires and those who terminate during the calendar year, as well as specifics regarding delivery of the notifications to employees.
What you will gain:
- Confirmation of forms that need to be filed, section of forms that need to be filed, and filing deadlines
- Details regarding filing for specific types of plans with specific characteristics (e.g., fully insured, self-insured, waiting periods, special requirements for transitional relief, etc.)
- More information to crosscheck the information you are currently gathering
This webinar is presented by:
Employee Benefits Law Attorney
Hitesman & Wold, P.A.