Every state has different laws around workplace drug testing. These laws dictate when employers can distribute drug tests, how employees must be notified, and testing methods (e.g., urinalysis tests).
In this webinar, attendees will learn:
- reasonable cause testing rules;
- applicant testing laws in the Midwest;
- when employers can hold random and post accident testing;
- changes occurring around medical marijuana;
- revisements for employee handbooks and sign-off policy handouts; and
- review of a compliant drug and alcohol testing policy.