Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan
There are many potential disruptive threats that can occur at any time and affect your normal business process. More and more organizations are requiring service partners, contractors, and suppliers to have such a plan in place to ensure service continuity in the event of an adverse incident. This webinar will help employers identify key components of a Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan (BCDRP) and outline options to consider when developing a plan or reviewing an existing one.
This webinar will cover:
- Initial risk assessment
- Impact determination
- The major goals of your plan
- What a plan should include
- Who can make up the internal and external BCDR team
- Identification of key customers and vendors
- Activation of the BCDRP
- Internal and external communications
- Training for staff
- Resources to help you put a BCDRP together
Webinar presented by:
Integrated Loss Control, Inc.
North Risk Partners