Telecommuting: The Rules, Dos and Don’ts, and a Sample Policy
About 3.9 million U.S. employees, representing 2.9% of the total workforce, work from home at least half of the time.
With a 115% increase in telecommuting between 2005 and 2015, telecommuting has become a widely accepted practice. Working from home, or telework, is best suited for jobs that require independent work, concentration, little face-to-face interaction, and measurable results.
During this webinar, attendees will learn:
- Telecommuting advantages and disadvantages
- How to manage the legal risks
- Guidelines for reasonable workplace accommodations
- How to implement a policy
- What to include in a policy
This webinar is presented by:
Employment & Labor Law Attorney
Synergy Human Resources, Inc.