North Risk Partners provides opportunity for individuals to develop professional roots in a fast-growing, forward-thinking organization.
This position is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with commercial lines accounts. Account managers work independently to advise and service client accounts.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients through advising and responding to all correspondence in a quick and accurate manner.
- Includes answering questions regarding all lines of coverage, and assisting with plan and/or carrier changes, claims, and billing
- Collaborate with risk advisors to determine and meet client goals.
- Support risk advisors by exercising independent judgement and discretion to:
- analyze markets for competitive pricing and develop insurance solutions for current clients,
- analyze quotes from carriers for accuracy,
- evaluate and prepare renewal comparisons and policy proposals,
- present proposals as needed,
- communicate and educate clients on policies as needed,
- evaluate and process client requests to ensure appropriate coverage is met,
- resolve inquiries on service problems, billing and claims to ensure client satisfaction, and
- receive and process new business, renewals, and cancellations.
- Develop and maintain positive and effective relationships with partner insurance carriers.
- Promote value-added services available through North Risk Partners (i.e., professional consulting, webinars/seminars, communications, Zywave tools, and more).
- Refer business across all departments (i.e., property and casualty, employee benefits, and personal lines).
- Follow all federal and state regulations, and best practices for avoiding errors and omissions.
- Continue professional development; pursue and maintain professional designations if applicable.
Perform miscellaneous projects and complete various tasks as requested by management.]]>
Build business by identifying prospects, converting prospects to clients and maintaining relationships with existing clients. Risk advisors are required to generate new business to meet minimum sales goals established by North Risk Partners.
- Prospect and generate new business appointments.
- Analyze and develop solutions for prospective and current client business insurance needs.
- Develop strong relationships with clients through advising and offering all value-added services available through North Risk Partners.
- Sell/refer business across all departments (i.e., property and casualty, employee benefits and personal lines).
- Study trends and advancements in the insurance and finance industries as well as changes to the regulatory climate for businesses and the insurance industry overall to keep knowledge current and plan strategically.
- Attend and actively participate in agency sales training meetings.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with partner insurance carriers.
- Continuously fill the sales pipeline and meet monthly goals associated with the pipeline.
- Enter activity and other relevant information into the company’s software system(s) in accordance with company procedures.