Inland Marine

As a business owner, you likely have coverage for your business personal property and the tools of your trade while on your business premises. However, many times your property policy will have limited or no coverage for your tools when away from your premises or being transported to another location. At North Risk Partners™, we review your exposure and customize your insurance policy to ensure that you have adequate coverage no matter where that property is located. You can rest easy knowing you can run your business without property coverage gaps.

Reasons to consider inland marine coverage:

  • Contractors’ and Employees’ Tools
  • Materials at a jobsite, stored, or in transit
  • Computer Equipment, on and off-premise
  • Inland Marine coverage can be customized for specific requirements

Another common inland marine coverage is Builders’ Risk. Builders’ Risk Coverage insures buildings or other structures during construction, renovation, or rehabilitation. This coverage includes the structure as well as the construction materials intended to become part of the structure. Builders’ Risk can also be tailored to include “soft costs” which can include professional fees, permit fees, interest payments, taxes, lease expenses and insurance premiums in the event of a loss. The property may be insured by the owner, contractor or subcontractor. From a single construction project to multiple job sites, Apollo Insurance Agency will work with you to assess your coverage requirements. Please contact a representative to review your builders, risk exposure.

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.