Are you interested in improving the quality of your fleet or your Department of Transportation (DOT) fleet safety and compliance scores?
Join us for a half-day seminar to learn how to better protect and strengthen your fleet.
During this seminar, attendees will learn:
- what to anticipate in a DOT audit;
- how to organize your DOT Fleet Safety & Compliance program;
- best practices for hiring drivers;
- important regulation changes; and
- how to find your DOT safety score.
This seminar will be presented by:
Tom Deutsch, Service Director, Fleet Safety & Compliance
Integrated Loss Control, LLC
When: Tuesday, March 19, 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Where: The Black Cat Restaurant, 1080 Hwy 32 S, Thief River Falls, MN 56701