Thursday, May 17, 2018 • 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Telecommuting has become a widely accepted practice. Telework is best suited for jobs that require independent work, concentration, little face-to-face interaction, and measurable results. About 3.9 million U.S. employees, 2.9 percent of the total workforce, work from home at least half of the time. There has been a 115% increase in telecommuting between 2005 and 2015.
During this webinar, attendees will learn:
- Telecommuting advantages and disadvantages
- How to manage the legal risks
- Guidelines for reasonable workplace accommodations
- How to implement a policy
- What to include in a policy
Webinar presented by:
Employment & Labor Law Attorney
Synergy Human Resources, Inc.
Contact your North Risk Partners advisor to register for this webinar.
Don’t have an advisor? No problem. We’ll help you find one.