April 2018 • Rochester, MN
Are you in charge or play a part in the recruiting and hiring processes for your company?
If so, it may be time for a review of your HR knowledge and expand your skills. Whether you are a current HR Manager or one who wears an HR hat, the content of this seminar will be applicable to you and your business.
The seminar will target topics related to recruiting and hiring processes, including but not limited to:
- How to Do a Great Interview
- How to Interview an Applicant with a Disability
- How to Properly (Legally) Reject an Applicant
- Interview Process Pointers
- Proper (Legal) Interview Questions
- Legal Issues in Hiring
- On-Line Applicants
- Top Talent Acquisition
- Criminal Background Checks and Pre-Employment Physical Update
Seminar led by:
Employment & Labor Law Attorney
Synergy Human Resources
Contact your North Risk Partners advisor to register for future seminars.
Don’t have an advisor? No problem. We’ll help you find one.