Nov. 9, 2016 – Webinar presented by Tom Deutsch, Director of Fleet Safety & Compliance with Integrated Loss Control, Inc.
Issued by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), Hours of Service (HOS) regulations govern the working hours of anyone operating a commercial motor vehicle (CMV) with the main purpose of preventing accidents caused by driver fatigue. It’s important to know when and how HOS regulations can apply to your operation.
This webinar will address:
- Types of drivers required to comply with HOS regulations
- Paperwork a company is required to maintain if a driver is not required to log hours
- The 100 and 150 air-mile radius rules
- When a company is required to use the 60 and 70-hour rules
- Supporting documents required in the event of an audit or if a driver is involved in an accident
- Who needs to comply with the electronic log rules